Friday, February 8, 2013

Carnevale!


Hello everyone! I haven't posted in a while, but I didn't really have much to say before now. This semester is going great. I love most of my classes, which are Creative Writing, Reading Literatures, English, Italian, and Game Theory. Yes, it's a lot of literature and writing courses but that's what I love to do. I'm currently deciding between a Literature major and being a Comparative Literature and Culture Studies (CLCS) major with a minor in Creative Writing.

This week is particularly exciting because I am going to Carnevale! Around this time of year, Italy and my canton in Switzerland have their Carnevale events, so I bought a weekend pass to go! This is quite exciting for me since I have never been to one before. Customarily people dress up in crazy costumes, ones more ridiculous than Halloween. Imagine a crazier Halloween that lasts for weeks, that's what I'll be experiencing! Have a good day everyone! I'll be sure to write how this weekend goes. :D


P.S. Yes, carnevale is spelled with an e in Italian, I'm not crazy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment