Friday, September 14, 2012

And It's Not Even 2 pm

Well, I've had quite the adventure of the day! After returning from the laundry room downstairs because my clothes weren't done washing in time, I looked up above my closet and noticed something out of the ordinary. Upon closer inspection I discovered that it was the largest spider I have ever encountered. Not wanting to let it out of my sight I decide to kill it with my shoe. Unfortunately, it was ABOVE my closet. I dragged my chair over to the closet, stacked some books on top of the chair (because I still wasn't tall enough), and smashed it with my shoe. Terrifying experience, but necessary to kill it because it was in our room!!! Then I returned to the laundry room to deal with the washing machine that never wants to give me my clothes. After banging on the machine, I got the laundry card scanner to finally work, and so I could get my clothes. What elese will the day bring? I have no idea. But I've already dealt with spiders and laundry machines, so bring it!

2 comments:

  1. I applaud your resourcefulness and fortitude in your spider battle. I would recommend that you check to make sure it is actually dead, or is it now part of your shoe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh trust me father, it is quite dead.

    ReplyDelete