Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Busy Saturday

    
Good morning everyone! :)

The title of this post is sort of boring, but it most accurately describes the type of day I had yesterday. My roommate, Julia, and I woke up at 6:45 to catch a train to Ponte Tresa to go to the Saturday market. Unfortunately we could not find the market after walking around for a couple of hours so we took the next train to Lugano. However we did learn how to use the FLP train! In Lugano we purchased some necessary rain gear, and picked up Julia's friend who was visiting from Sion. I spent that evening having dinner with a couple of friends out on the lawn by their rooms. It was a gorgeous candlelit dinner where we watched the stars and sipped on some wine. After a day of constant walking it was refreshing to finally get to rest and enjoy the company of my friends.

Next Saturday I am going to the Ponte Tresa market with my Italian class, so at least I will finally be able to take advantage of the cheap prices in Italy! Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment