Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Oops!


       Well I admit, I haven't been posting lately and that is entirely my fault. I have been busy with Academic Travel, and the week following which was crazy with school work. I promise, I will update everyone on what my first Academic Travel was like (and soon)!

       For now, I will tell everyone that I have moved into a new dorm which focuses on the Swiss Community, which I find funny since the title of this blog is Swiss Life. I absolutely love it in this dorm. It's called Leonardo da Vinci or LDV for short. It is the freshman dorm which contains a lot of my closest friends at Franklin. I'm now in a split double room. For those of you who don't know what that means, it means that I have a roommate but we have separate rooms. We share a common entryway, large closet for storing cleaning supplies and other objects we don't want to store in our own closets, and a bathroom. Then we each have a room to ourselves for sleeping. We are also special in the way that my roommate and I each have our own balcony! I feel like this living situation will suit me better than my last room. So it's easy to say that life is pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment